With my final idea I am using different coloured clay and i am making a music video-'love me like you' Little Mix
Its going to be a love story between a boy and girl but the boy breaks the her heart. The background will be made from a box and I will use magazine cut outs as moving parts in the background. Get sparkly material for backdrop/ background. Make the boy and girl out of clay.
I still need to get sparkly material for the background and i need to find models for tables, floor, etc. But I have coloured clay, I have a box for my set and i have some materials that might make dresses or table cloths for the tables. But I think I will be getting some more materials. Also I am going to be using cut outs from magazines to create to add to my background.
No comments:
Post a Comment